2020 Therapy Billing Rates
– $220 per 50-minute session.
– If you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment, please provide 24 hours notice. This allows me the time and ability to offer that hour to someone else. If you cancel or reschedule with less than 24 hours notice, or do not show for your appointment you will be charged the full fee for that missed session
Do you take insurance?
– I do not accept insurance, however I can provide monthly statements that you may submit to your insurance company with the possibility of receiving full or partial reimbursement, depending on your plan. I reserve a few spaces for clients needing a sliding scale who have financial hardship.
When are fees due?
– The full session fee is due at the time of session.
What are payment options?
– I accept cash, and all major credit cards. I do NOT accept checks.
How do we determine the length and frequency of sessions?
– Standard sessions are 50 minutes long, but double sessions can be scheduled upon request. While individual needs may differ, I typically recommend once a week sessions to start. Based on your progress and needs we can then reduce the frequency of sessions to bi-weekly or monthly.